Terms and Conditions
- 2 business days’ notice is required to suspend or skip service. (If you request to skip service and we find the lawn to be overgrown on our next visit there will be a surcharge.) If 2 business days’ notice is not provided a fee may be incurred.
- A late fee of ten percent (10%) or $10 per month, may be applied to any past-due balance owed. Any collection related fees will be charged to you. Late or non-payment will not be tolerated and may result in terminated services.
- Prices subject to change with 30 day written notice.
- All invoices are DUE UPON RECEIPT and will be sent to collections when the invoice reaches 90 day past due.
- Our crews are very honest and reliable. They try to let us know of any damage the moment it occurs. Our intent is to let you know what happened and how we intend to remedy the situation. There will be times, however, when the crew is unaware of damage so in the event the crew did not notice something and you do please contact us immediately. Damage reported in a surplus of one month after it occurs will only be covered by the company at our discretion.
- Any issues with services rendered that are reported within 21 days of the service date will be handled accordingly to the best of our ability. Any issues reported (not damages) after 21 days will be addressed at our discretion.
- 2 skips are allowed per season. For additional skips, there will be a 30% surcharge on the next lawn mowing after the skip.
- 2 business days’ notice in writing via email or mail is required to cancel service.
- If you are on the Just Mow It plan, we will continue mowing into the fall until the grass stops growing (according to our discretion). If you would like to suspend service earlier, please notify us.
- Applications are performed in a monthly time period. This mean that we cannot say the exact day or week that an application will be performed.
- If you have signed up mid-season please note that your agreement will auto renew each year to 6 treatments from April to October.
Aeration and Overseeding
- Aeration and overseeding services do not auto renew. You must request this service each year.
- If you have any buried in your lawn such as a sprinkler system you need to notify us about it. If you do not let us know and damage occur the damage will not be covered by CLIP Lawn Care LLC
- Aeration and overseeding is not a service that is meant to treat bald patches in the lawn. If you decide to have aeration and overseeding completed hoping that it will treat the bald patches you cannot be reimbursed for it not working.
- Leaf cleanups will be scheduled at our convenience. We cannot tell you the specific date and time because we cannot guarantee how long the leaf cleanups before you will take.
- Leaf cleanups cannot be completed if holiday decorations are on the lawn.